Pure Luck® has kombucha making operations in California and Thailand. Experiencing this epidemic with you all collectively. We are still open and shipping to all 50 states and throughout Thailand.
We’d like to say that we are very grateful for you all. Not just our staff and clients. But also, restaurant severs, delivery truck drivers, supermarket clerks, even the TSA. Too many to name. Humans, all taking risks to keep society functioning. Please stay safe out there. And remember we are all on the same side. 🙏🏾
To our fans, friends, retailers and extended family. We wouldn’t exist without your support and encouragement. As a boutique, family owned brand, all of you are family to us! We love you all ❤️ Thank you!
We also would like to share more information about our ongoing precautions and everyday measures we use to keep our products safe.
1. Staff are required to be licensed in food safety and our production process follows GMP and a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan.
2. All production surfaces/ equipment are sanitized regularly with each use. Before and after.
3. Staff are washing their hands every 30 minutes.
4. Kombucha is naturally acidic, Pure Kombucha™ is slow fermented, to a pH below 3.5. A threshold below which harmful pathogens and bacteria cannot survive and is considered “acidified” and can be stored at room temperature without spoiling.
5. Before packing and shipping, all bottles are wiped down with sanitizer solution.
One last thought to consider. As we consume and digest the news of the day and hour. Don’t panic! Stress is the number one way to compromise the immune system and our health.
The human gut produces more than 90% of the serotonin in our body. It’s an important functioning system (second brain) for our mental health and thought clarity. Maintaining good gut health will help our bodies natural defenses fight off pathogens and give you a better chance of staying healthy. Healthy Gut, Happy Mind™️
One final thing. Humans working together. Putting trust in each other and cooperating. This, is what makes civilization and societies thrive! Be kind to each other. We will get through this and become stronger because of it!